Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UPDATE!!

Hello everyone!!! it's been a while!!!

I promised my friend Miranda I would do a blog post today so I got to do it so she doesn't get mad at me ;)

I have been pretty busy lately. Last week I worked 9-5 M-F. One of my co-workers was on vacation in sunny California!!! LUCKY!! But i had a good time, and liked working full time. I got up early to do runs, and then went for walks after it was pretty awesome!!

Then Saturday I went to Mass for Garrett's Grandfathers Funeral. I got to meet more of his family which was nice, and I had a great time bonding with his family too, esp over bowling...haha don't ask!
Also I got to sleep in the living room with Garrett, his sister Lauren, her fiance Charlie, and then Garrett's Dad, and his wife. It was pretty funny, scratchy couch, but that made a nice nap when we got back to new Hampshire.

Today I got a TON done!! I felt very productive. Today was my Mom and Dad's 26th anniversary. I got up and cleaned the house, worked on some quilt blocks for Lauren and Charlie's wedding quilt. made some bagel dough, went to work for 2 hours... came back finished bagels, made cupcakes, finished the quilt blocks, and then went to Zumba, came home finished mom and dads dinner, then ate it, then showered and now I'm here! haha.

So here are some pictures of the food!! (cell phone pics sorry)

cupcakes made with Diet coke, topped with Cool Whip



Dinner: Steamed Broccoli, Garlic mashed potatoes, Chicken Cordon Bleu



close up of Chicken




so yuummy

Oh and my HUGE BAGELS....let them rise a little TOO much!!



So now an update on my weight!! I have reached my 5% goal, a total of 13 pounds lost since being on WW, and about 17 since i took action with my weight.

Still struggling a little with running, but I WANT to get there and  I WILL it is just going to take some time.
Did the 30 day shred video....soooooo sore, it took me a lot to get out of my bed to my computer to write this.

Well that's my update!!

Now to restart Easy A and relax in bed!!

Peace & Love J-me

1 comment:

Miranda Stoddard said...

I would never be mad! Happy to hear all your updates! Dinner looks yummy, as do the cupcakes and bagels.