Monday, September 14, 2009

Why I'm Starting This Blog

I decided I wanted to start a blog. Why? Well I love reading other peoples blogs and have been thinking about making my own. I finally decided to do so becasue I am a student teacher at Plymouth State University in Plymouth NH, and i have just started. I decided that I needed a place to vent about it, and so that when people ask me how student teaching is going, I can just say go read my blog.
I have also become a avid...well a crafter, mostly sewing, because of my boyfriend's sister Lauren, and I wanted to share my stuff with people, and properly give thanks to those who's patterns I have used, like Made By Rae and her beautifull buttercup bag.
So here it is, I hope you all enjoy reading about my life haha.

p.s. Tell your friends to follow!

peace, and love J-me

No comments: