Friday, February 10, 2012

Sew-n-Tell Friday-Infinity Scarf

Hey Everyone!!! 3 posts in one week! I'm on fire!!

I used to do sew-n-tell Fridays all the time, but then I stopped. I don't know why it was such a good motivator for me!

So I am back this week!!

This week I made myself a flannel Infinity scarf. I found the tutorial here via pinterest :) Really easy to follow tutorial, and I can't wait to make some light weight ones for spring!!

I got the Turquoise Hounds-tooth Fabric from Mardens, when I went up to Maine to visit Garrett's mom for Christmas. I love this fabric!!!

Here are some self shots of me wearing the scarf. Did you know that it is really hard to take a picture of your self in the mirror? I don't know if I should be looking through the view finder, or just holding it. So some of these shots with my face in it are pretty funny.

I hope you like it!


 A close up shot. Oh and that's my camera strap slip cover that I also made out of Flannel.

Here is one of those goof head shots. But I like it because you can see all my feather hair extensions!

Please go and check out other Friday finishes over at Amy's Blog!!!

Peace & Love Jme


1 comment:

Katie said...

Great scarf! I've wanted to make an infinity scarf for a while now, thanks for posting the tutorial link. I'll check it out!