Wednesday, March 2, 2011

shopping spree!

Hey Guys!

Last Tuesday I went with my mom down to Yankee candle in MA. They were having a big warehouse sale, and my mom has been going a few years now and gets really good deals! I had the day off so i decided to go with her!

We got there right at 10am, so that we could make our own candle for free! that was cool, you got to layer all sorts of different scents and everything and then they melt the top layer and you get to take it home!

We did that, then we went into the wear house. I was excited and thought it was going to be a mad house in there, but we walked in and i didn't have that feeling anymore. My mom was even disappointed because it was nothing like it had been in the past years. I had to force her to buy some things because she was so depressed. They had a lot of new summer scents in there which i bought two of for 15 each, then we went into the main store, and the same scents were selling for 24.95!! crazy.

I recommend everyone go there because the store is huge, and there is a lot more then candles and its a very fun experience.


(my candle loot!)

After that, we went to Keene, where i got to do some fun shopping! We went to New England Fabrics, where i had a coupon, so i bought some fabric, and sale fabric, and found out not only did i get 20% off regular price but and additional 20% of sale fabrics! awesome score!


\
(kinda blurry sorry!)

I went to borders and bought Amy Butlers style stitches which I wanted for Christmas! and that was even 40% off!

I went to Michale's, to get foam board for a project i have been wanting to do for a while now that i found here. That was on sale too! and i found a nice stack of Amy Butler scrapbook paper, which i have been wanting since i thought of those ceramic coasters! and guess what...that was one sale too for $3.00!!
For the rest of that project i needed to buy a bookshelf, and i went to target and found a closet maid storage unit on sale as well!!

(book and paper)

(storage unit)


The last place we stopped was Joann's, because of course i had coupon's for there too! It was just a big day for sales for me, meaning a great day of shopping!! I probably saved $100.00!! \

( All my loot together)


I hope you like my storage for my fabric, i love it, its like my own mini fabric store! and now I can see what i have, without having to dig through bins!! so exciting!!


Have a great hump day everyone!!

Peace & Love Jme

1 comment:

Angelina said...

Wow you really scored some awesome finds!