I know that I am a few days behind, but I hope you will forgive me! I haven't posted in a long while, but one of my resolutions is to post more often, at least once every 2 weeks. This is because I go on my blog everyday to see if the bloggers whom I follow have posted anything new, and when they haven't I'm a little sad, and I don't want anyone to feel that way about mine!
So this post is just going to be in pictures, just to reflect on last year, they are in no particular order, and there are more but it was taking a lot of time to do them! (I got this idea from Garrett's sister Lauren! thank you!)
3. My first quilt ever finished!!
4. Muse concert
2. Solar fest at UNH
3. Spring time in Plymouth, my favorite! my last spring spent there :-(
4. Gogol Bordello concert!
This was a very exciting, and sad time for me. I miss all my friends from college!
1. Arcade fire
3. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
2. Celebrating my Graduation with some friends
3. Halloween, Isabella and Phineas, from Phineas and ferb. (the first article of clothing i have ever sewn...i have a lot to learn!)
4. Warm Fire
2. A crinkle toy for the best little boy!!!
3. Bonsai Bag for one twin for her birthday!
4. Oven mitts for the other twin!
1. Hanging out at Newbie!!
2. Summer flowers
3.More fun at newbie
4.more summer flowers!
I hope you enjoyed looking at my pictures. I'm really excited to see whats in store for 2011. Garrett's Sister Lauren will be getting married, and my sister Christine will be getting married! Garrett will almost be finished with school, and I will be an auntie for my best friend Tonia's baby boy Chase! I am really excited for this year and I hope it is one of my best!!
Peace & Love J-me