Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 4: WINTER

Good  Morning readers!!

for those of you who may not know, I live in New Hampshire. Now this winter we have had a little snow but nothing major besides the storm that happened in October. I was pretty over the snow too, I am so ready for spring to arrive. Well there is no such luck! Last night it started snowing and is continuing on through today.  We have at least 8 inches outside today already and it is only 9am, and it is supposed to snow through 9pm. I'm sure the skiers and snowboarders are super excited! Maybe if there snow lasts through the weekend I will finally go sledding this winter.

I have a feeling the weather will not stick around for a while though because when we have been getting snow it melts away within a few weeks.

So guess what my pictures are going to be of? You got it SNOW. I took some last weekend of some ice, and snow that has been around, and I took a few this morning. The ones i took this morning are not so great because I just threw my boots on and walked outside the door with my sweat pants and a t-shirt on, so it was cold, and I didn't feel like taking a lot maybe later when i get out to shovel.

so here they are I hope you like them! The first three are from last weekend, and the last three are from this morning.
a dog print stuck in ice

I love this one for some reason. It's ice built up on as log

Birch bark :)

my dog Hank this morning weathering the snow to go pee!

 Our yard in a winter wonderland
one of my mom's rose bushes covered in snow, I wish I was taking pictures of the blooms instead!

Which is your favorite?

Have a great snowy day!

Peace & Love Jme

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Ice log is beautiful and def my favorite.

Miranda said...

Ice log is beautiful and def my favorite.