Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coupon Organizers!!

Hey Everyone!

As some of you may already know I have started making Coupon Organizers! The coupon bug has hit everyone...well mostly everyone, and what better way to coupon then with an adorable coupon organizer?!


I was browsing the awesome world of Etsy when I came across this pattern! I just had to have it! I bought it, and I have been making them like crazy!!! Because the wonderful women who came up with the pattern sells hers online she asked those who bought her pattern not to sell them online.


So how can you get one of these awesome organizers? Come to the local craft fairs this fall and winter!! The next one is Antrim's Home and Harvest Day, September 17th! I hope to have a variety of organizers for you to choose from! If you can't make it there and still would like to get your extreme coupon on, please feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page, or my e-mail Address: Madebyjme@yahoo.com




I look forward to your comments!! Spread the word!!

Peace & Love Jme

No comments: