Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some new things!

Hey everyone. Those friends of mine who are also my facebook friends might have noticed today that I made a "Company" page for Made by Jme! If you are not a facebook friend but would like to "like" my page over in the side bar ------> there is a box where you can do so!

Another awesome thing underway is an Etsy Account! The site is: madebyjme.etsy.com, but there is nothing up for sale just yet! After this weekend there will be. I am doing a craft fair in Hancock on Saturday for the Old Home Days, therefore I do not want to list items up for sale until after the craft fair. Wouldn't it stink if you bought something and the come to find out i sold it? So Come to the Craft fair in Hancock. Selling starts at 9am, and goes till I think 3. The booths are located in the old horse stables where the farmers market normally is held. I will also have some artwork (aka Photographs) Up for show as well in the annual photography exhibit so make sure to check that out too!

I wanted to update everyone on things I have been working on for the craft fair. I think my "hottest" item will be the Crayon Roll. It is perfect for back to school time! and it comes with 24 crayola crayons. Something awesome i noticed about these crayons is that they are now using solar power to make them! Yay for going green! (please note empty crayon boxes will be properly recycled!)

So make sure you stop on by and check it out!

I will leave you with some pictures of what to expect at the craft fair.

cute crayon roll outside

inside!

more pinned and ready to sew!

fun prints!

Yummy Key Fobs!

Keyboard key jewelry! ILU <3

Please remember to leave comments! I love hearing from everyone!

Peace & Love J-me

No comments: