Thursday, August 5, 2010

Osheaga!

Hey Everyone. My Boyfriend and I got back from a weekend trip to Montreal on Monday, and I wanted to share with you what we did. We drove there, took about 5ish hours. Didn't get lost until we got into the city but we found the hostel! We took our bikes too because everyone rides bikes in the city! We went there for a music festival, and this was our 4th festival we have been to. We saw bands like Arcade Fire, Weezer, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic zeros, as well as Pavement, Metric, and even Snoop Dogg! It was an amazing time. The only downside, the crowds. They were not as into it as all the other festivals we have been too. Part of the thrill is being squished and shoved, and jumping around. But I still had fun! Here are some of my best pictures from the weekend:


stars

Pavement

Arcade Fire

Snoop Dogg

Weezer!

Yesterday was my moms Birthday and i am in the process of making her some Place mats, because she loves them. So that will probably be my sew-n-tell for tomorrow, so make sure to check back!

Peace & Love  J-me

No comments: