Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Right Now...


How I’m feeling right now…
Overwhelmed-  with my new full time work schedule. I’m trying to get in the swing of things but its hard. I need to learn to go to sleep earlier
.
Excited- for making more money and being able to afford all my student loans! Also excited because I can see the end of this phase of my life with out Garrett. He SHOULD be done come October and we can start a new phase of our lives together! I have already been looking at apartments and actually found a perfect one in Bennington, but who knows if it will still be available come October.

Sad- that I don’t get to spend as much time with Cyril anymore. I see him in the morning and I get to see him when I come home for my lunch. I make sure I eat lunch at work so that when I go home I don’t have to waste time eating when I could be playing with him.

Exhausted- from not getting enough sleep and also from trying to balance and schedule everything out. I’m working sometimes 8.5 hour days and then come home and just want to relax. I have so much I need to do though like Sew for my markets, and keep up with cleaning and laundry and I've been trying to walk at least three times a week, and I get distracted doing other things that I don’t go for walks because I forget. I just need to balance everything out.

Upset- that I haven’t been keeping up with my blog because I really enjoy doing this and reading other blogs for inspiration.  I’m not going to set any goals for this because I don’t want to fail again. But I will say I am going to try and be more present here, and post more about what I’m making and just about life in general!

So thank you all who are still reading for stopping by!
Hope to talk again soon!!

Peace & Love-- Jme

I'll leave you with a little something sweet







1 comment:

Lauren said...

Heart explodes once again. You should frame that picture.