Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years In Maine


Garrett and I went up to Maine for New Years Even again this year. We had a lot of fun last year we thought why not do it again? We had an equally awesome time. We invited our friends, Matt and Alexis up but unfortunately Matt had to work new years eve day and it wouldn't be worth the four hour drive to come up. But there is always next year!

We had so much fun! Lauren and Charlie were up as well so we had Christmas in Maine. Garrett got the best gifts ever from his mom this year. He got a big LEGO (like always), an Arcade Fire shirt he has wanted for a while, the anniversary addition of a Rage Against the Machine album, and....wait for it.....a suit like the spacemen where before they go into space! It is so awesome!
I got a gift card to Keepsake Quilting, which is way awesome because I go there ever summer for there Annual sale and spend at least 50 dollars. So i'm saving it for that trip :) Thank you Sue!!

We had a fire every day we were there, we even cooked some great food over the fire too! We went Snowmobiling (which i haven't done in forever!) and we had some fireworks on new years eve too!




Lauren and I walked out into the snowy yard and watched as the others let off the fire works. I was also trying to take some pictures too and I think some came out pretty good considering it was pitch black and I had no idea where they were going to be and nothing to focus on!








We ended the night with Garrett taking a bunch of random pictures and watching the ball drop.




Our last day there Sue, Rich, Garrett and I went out for some Chinese food and ordered way to much!

It was a great time and I always have a lot of fun up in Maine!

I can't wait to go up again in February for their french fry party and to do more snowmobiling!!

Peace & Love

J-me



2 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT PHOTOS! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had an awesome time. You're an amazing person and I'm glad you're part of my family. <3
Ki

Unknown said...

GREAT PHOTOS! Sounds like you had an awesome time! Thanks for sharing. You're an amazing person and I'm so glad you're part of our family. <3

Ki